Swimming Lesson Policies:
- Our lifeguards and Instructors create a safe learning environment for our students and patrons alike. Please assist our lifeguards and instructors in keeping our facility safe by supervising your child in and out of the water before and after a lesson or program.
- Lesson participants are not permitted to remain in the water after a lesson has ended without paying the admission fee. Proof of purchase wristbands must be worn by all patrons during public swim times. Please refer to our facility schedule for more details.
- Swimming Lessons and Aquatic programs may be cancelled by Manluk Aquatic Centre staff for numerous reasons
- if a class has low enrollment numbers,
- if an instructor or facilitator becomes unavailable,
- if an unexpected pool closure occurs.
- Staff will make every effort to contact the affected individuals if these instances occur. This could include the following:
- calling participants,
- emailing participants,
- and/or posting the information on our Facebook page. (https://www.facebook.com/manlukcentre).
- To ensure our staff can contact you please make sure your account information is up to date and that it includes a phone number and email you can be reached at.
- Participants will receive a full account credit that can be used to register for future programs, or any other services offered by the Manluk Aquatic Centre.
- Account Credits are nontransferable and don not expire. For more information on credits please contact to our front desk staff by calling (780) 361-4444 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registrations cancelled by the registrant five (5) days prior to the start of the registered program are eligible for a credit without any penalties. Cancellations made by the registrant after the program has begun are not eligible for a credit.
- If a registrant misses the first 2 program days without notifying a Manluk Aquatic Centre staff member, the registrant forfeits their spot in the program and no credit will be issued. The spot will then be offered to the first person on the waitlist.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of registration to confirm your spot in the program.
- Registration can be made online at Manlukcentre.ca/programs or in person at the front desk of the Manluk Centre.