If you're a food vendor attending a special event or otherwise, you will require an approved vendor permit and business license to operate within the City of Wetaskiwin. Vending permits are required to allow vendors to sell food and non-alcoholic beverages using a mobile format while ensuring public safety.

Vendor Permit Fees

Annual Vendor Fee $100
Special Event Non-Profit Fee No Charge

Business License Fees

Annual Business License
Resident (business located within City of Wetaskiwin limits) $100/year
Regional Resident (business located within the County of Wetaskiwin) $150/year
Non-Resident $200/year

Weekly Business License
Monday to Sunday to a maximum of a yearly business license fee $25/week

Special event non-profit means any community event or festival being managed or controlled by a non-profit organization which may have one or more vendors. All vendors attending a special event must have vendor permit application, business license application, and payment submitted to Engineering & Development at least 5 business days prior to the event.

If you're looking for more information on special events, please visit our 'Plan an Event' page.